Friday 26 November 2010

Last Day In Wales!

Well, this is officially my last post from Wales!

It's been a mad few weeks of seeing friends, family, visiting Helsby and Manchester as well as going to two gigs last weekend! Where on earth will the packing come into it!

I started on Wednesday, went through clothes and laid them out on the floor into a definitely and a maybe pile. When it came to packing the maybe turned into a no and some of the definitely items just had to go! It's a shame I can't take everything as some things were bought new to take but I'm being sensible and want to take as little as I can so that, 1) I hopefully won't go over the allowance and 2) I don't want to be carrying a ridiculously heavy bag!

I bought all the last minute essentials yesterday and they are now all in the case so I think I pretty much have everything packed.

My day started rather well. Woke up to it snowing! Dad bought me a coronation chicken bun and a lemon bun for lunch - lemon buns are the best from Cadwgan Bakery. Now I'm getting ready to go to say bye to some of my family - I'm dreading saying goodbye to the grandparents, my stomach is turning at the thought of it. Gotta be done though. Meal with the family later and see some friends for one more goodbye! Sad but good day.

So the next time I write will be from down under! Wish me luck! X

No comments:

Post a Comment