Sunday 1 August 2010

First Post!

I've decided to create a blog a little before I start my travels to Australia in November. The main reason behind this is so I can easily (and cheaply) update friends and family (who are interested!) in my journey!

I will be starting a 365 Day Project before I go to improve my skills and build my portfolio. I am taking a break from education and will be using this opportunity to practice camera skills and develop new styles for my photography to find new ways of proving my work. My main theme behind the project will be a little more mixed rather than just self portraits or just still objects I see every day. I would like to include both, so I can see how I have changed in 12 months but also keep it a little interesting showing the world through my eyes and any activities I partake in to a personal level, such as scuba diving or involvement with animals, as those who know me, are two of my biggest passions.

So watch this space! X

No comments:

Post a Comment